I found AndyOnCall in Tampa and requested a free quote for repair and replacement of a few spots of rotted fascia board and one spot of bad soffit.You would think that would be right up the alley of a handyman service, right?

After making 3-5 phone calls to Chuck to finally get someone to come out and do the estimate, and after making it abundantly clear what the project concerned, I finally got Vincent Pizzitola to come to the house. After looking the house over and in the end wasting his own time and mine he said 'it wasn't a good fit' and declined to even think about the job. Why? Would does the company actually do if they can't handle that kind of job?

If I had the proper tools I'd study Youtube and do it myself. They totally wasted my time with the repeated phone calls to their office to get the employee to actually call me back to schedule the visit and estimate...to have the guy say he didn't want to take the job.

Absurd.I won't ever even think about calling that company again.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Andy OnCall. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Andy OnCall to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was wasted my time. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Andy OnCall and andy oncall estimate for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Andy OnCall?

Comments