Jacksonville, Florida.Hired to replace rotten wood around the base of my house and remove old dried carpet glue from the patio.

Instead of replacing the entire rotten panel, the worker cut out only the rotten spot and left the rest of the panel to mismatch. Worker did not prime or paint the new wood, just left it as-is from the store to also rot. While replacing a piece of wood under the water spigot the worker drove a nail into the water pipe. One month later I noticed water running out from under that board and called to complain.

The owner of the company would not believe me and she actually came out herself and said "yep you're right" and sent the SAME GUY back out to fix it. She never offered to reimburse me for the water that had been running inside my wall for a month. Now that water spigot moves sided to side when you touch it, which it never did before. As for the patio, instead of removing the old dried glue which I wanted done the worker said that was "too labor intensive" and instead got some ready concrete and poured it over the dried glue.

The new concrete had sink holes where it settled down into the old glue and was uneven, when I asked him to come make it level he had a major attitude. Kept pressuring me to pay and I had to say 3-4 times "I'm not paying until the holes are filled". That was an uncomfortable staring match. Now a few years later the patio is all cracked from putting new concrete over old dried glue, which then compacts and settles.

I would NEVER hire Andy on Call again, not even to change a light bulb.I got the impression the worker could not get a job anywhere else, or was someone's lazy cousin.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of wood replacement from Andy OnCall. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Andy OnCall to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was inferior work, did not stand behind guraentee and never finished work. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Andy OnCall for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments