Received a ad in the mail then called Andy on called and spoke with Joy.She said they were backed up but I was put on the list and somebody would call me next week.

two weeks later I call and remind her and she said since it was a drizzle rain a big job had gotten postponed so they could come out today to give an estimate and perhaps do the job if it stopped raining, which it did. The crew arrived with Daniel the head Sub Contractor claiming to be "Andy". They gave me a big sales pitch about standing behind their work, having a guarantee. To just call them if there was any problem and they would be right out, yada yada.........

Their quote was $550 to $650.

After 2 minutes of working they called me and said it would be $750 because they discovered something else. I said I would be there in 15 minutes. I got there and okayed the extra $100 and they also said the rubber boots that cover the waste vent on the roof were installed wrong. I knew they leaked twice before so I okayed them another $120 to replace the 3 boots.

Then without telling me just told my mother after I left and went to work that it would be another $50 for another board....

While I was at work and left the money with my 81 year old mother to pay them upon completion one of the head workers said they were done and just cleaning up (didn't clean up good) and gave her a bill for $930. She paid them in good faith but didn't go outside to look at the completed work. She just trusted them. After the crew of 5 left she went outside and noticed the overhang had many chipped and broken off pieces leaving gaps going right up to the bathroom floor above.

Me and my brother both called to complain. Daniel said it was already like that. And was a smart mouth and rude. I called Joy the General Contractor that sent Daniel's crew out and she keeps putting it back off on Daniel.....I' got nowhere with either one.

I will take them Joy to small claims court since she is the one I hired.Not Daniel.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Andy OnCall. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Andy OnCall.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Andy OnCall to other companies on our site.

Comments